Sunday, December 7, 2014

Our New Location. Cargo Trailer NJ  212 W. 1st Ave Roselle NJ 07203 (908) 868-8203

        Our New Location will help us provide better service for our customer. Larger Lot for even more inventory. Larger Building for more parts. Our trailer are designed better than any other cargo trailer. Simply because we ask for special upgrades. We don't order the cheapest trailer and lowball the price on the internet. Instead we build a Cargo Trailer with more quality added features with a little more extra cost, but we sell at a fair price. In my added feature there are features that prevent breakdowns. Less Down Time because something could have been built better stronger. We would be happy to point out the extra features in person not on the phone. No obligation to buy. Just make sure you check us out too. With 15 years under my belt, and the breakdowns I seen occur. I did something about it.

        I've never heard any dealer say that to me. That's where were different.

No comments:

Post a Comment